Microblading by Melanie Kimbrow
FIRST SESSION $500
Your first appointment will last approximately 2.5-3 hours.
A follow up appointment is included which is required within 4-6 weeks.
TOUCH UP within 6 months of your first session $150
TOUCH UP within 6-12 months of your first session $200
TOUCH UP within 12-24 months of your first session $325
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Also known as Eyebrow Embroidery and Micro-Stroking, Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup technique where pigment is deposited underneath the skin. Each individual hair like stroke is created by your artist using a hand tool, there is no machine.HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
The results last on average from 1-3 years. It varies from person to person based on many lifestyle factors. WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT...
Your first visit begins with numbing your brows which stays on for approximately 30 minutes. During this time we will discuss your desires for your new shape, answer questions you have and go over the procedure in detail. I will also go over the healing process and how to care for your new brows.
When the initial numbing cream is removed shaping begins. When we have worked together to create the shape that you love, I will meticulously draw on each individual hair stroke so you will have a visual of the final result.
Next up is the actual blading process. The hair strokes are created using a hand tool while simultaneously depositing the pigment in the skin. More numbing cream is used for your comfort.
The final moment is the reveal of your new eyebrows! Just like that you won't need to spend time filling in or constantly focusing on the frame of your face, they will be there 24/7!
Please review the following list of contraindications (meaning those that I cannot treat) to see if Microblading is right for you...
- Under 18 years of age
- If you are diabetic
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you are taking blood thinning medication
- If you have skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, undiagnosed rashes or blisters at the treatment site
- If you have allergies to makeup or colors
- If you have a transmittable blood condition such as HIV or Hepatitis
- Active skin cancer at the treatment site
- If you are a hemophiliac
- If you have healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or have had Mitral Valve Disorder
- If you are on skin medication such as Accutaine or Steroids that thin and oversensitize the skin